-
July 14th, 2004, 06:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I hereby dub "A cinderella Story"
as...
"Mr. Bungle's Whack Off Theater."
-
July 14th, 2004, 07:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I hereby dub "Mr. Bungle + Hilary Duff" jokes as older than MoaK mono jokes.
-
July 14th, 2004, 08:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Maybe so, but there's a strange humor to a grown man that enjoys disney movies.
-
July 14th, 2004, 08:04 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2004, 08:04 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Oh, and A Cinderella Story is a Warner Bros. film. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 14th, 2004, 08:08 PM
#6
Inactive Member
If it wasn't for those mingling kids... [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 14, 2004 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Halitosis Crunch ]</font>
-
July 14th, 2004, 08:14 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I don't rag on you because Duff is in the movie, I rag on you for your incredibly fuckin' weird, and borderline homosexual taste in music and movies.
-
July 14th, 2004, 08:55 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Y'know what I find weird...Chad Michael Murray is 22, Duff is like 15 or 16. That's just...man.
-
July 14th, 2004, 09:38 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Last edited by werewolfoz; May 24th, 2014 at 08:47 PM.
-
July 14th, 2004, 09:53 PM
#10
Inactive Member
What else would you expect from a member of that shitty band?
Losers that only get laid by 13 year old groupies.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks